WHO WE ARE AND WHAT WE DO
Limitless Albania is a small, specialist registered company who offer a range of private, customized guided tours and services to meet all the specific needs and requirements of our clientele.
Our driver guides Fatmir & Gesi are both Albanian-born & bred so are able to offer you a truly authentic experience of their Albanian heritage and upbringing. Fluent English enables them to talk about and explain Albania place names and history. They are both extremely proud of their country and they will, without doubt, enthrall you with many myths, legends and other tales.
We are based in Tirana.
We conform to Republic of Albania Legal Requirements for Driver-Guides
With Limitless Albania as your partner, you can choose from a wide range of tours being offered to create your own itinerary.
Make your visit a memorable experience with our offering:
- The personal service of experienced multi-lingual local guides who know the area intimately, including the hidden gems.
- An ideal base in Tirana, close to principal transport locations and geographically in the central Albania.
- Free advice and support in planning all aspects of your tour.
- A stress-free experience that enables you to get the greatest pleasure from your visit.
- Pick-up and drop-off services from your local accommodation, airports, seaports and rail stations.
- A network of local tourism services (hotels, guesthouses, farms, artisans, adventure operators etc.).
- The reassurance and security of a registered private hire operator – fully licensed and insured – with many years experience of driving around Albania’ winding roads.
We are a small, specialist company with a clear mission:
- We aim to delight our clients by creating individually designed journeys for discerning travelers. We bring experience, knowledge, enthusiasm and professionalism to our work and want you to share our pride and pleasure in the incredibly varied scenery, history, adventure, culture and hospitality on offer in our country.
- You may wish to visit some of the popular, tourist hot spots and we’ll be delighted to take you there – but we also take special pride in offering you the opportunity to visit the hidden treasures of the area and provide a closer connection with the local people and culture.
- Wherever it enhances our clients’ experiences, we work with partners to ensure that you are able to derive the maximum pleasure and build the most vivid memories of your travels.
- The Limitless Albania team aim to achieve the highest standards in quality, customer care, safety and reliability. We value customer feedback and believe in self-evaluation as two essential elements in achieving constant improvement.
Our portfolio of tours has been developed on the basis of our deep local knowledge and the positive feedback we have received from our worldwide clientele. However, as all of our tours are custom built, you may wish to send us a list of locations and attractions that we can include in your personalized tour. Our priority is your safety, comfort and enjoyment, so let us take the stress out of planning your holiday.
Responsible Tourism places equal importance on the following issues:
- Social and Cultural
Responsible Tourism is much more than “eco or green” tourism as it must consider the needs and quality of life of the local community, enhance and respect cultural and local traditions, contribute to local economic prosperity as well as enhance or at least minimize damage to the environment.
Limitless Albania Responsible Tourism Policy
We aim to:
- Ensure that our clients benefit from our policy, enhancing the touring experience
- Promote local products such as food and quality crafts and ensure a value-for-money offering for our customers
- Develop long-term working relationships with local suppliers
- Introduce our customers to the Albania local community life
- Encourage our customers to learn Albanian traditions – if only a few of them
- Promote out of season winter tours to extend the holiday season
- Ensure no littering or damage occurs while touring
- Support local environmental projects
- Use modern vehicles that produce less damaging emissions
MEET OUR TEAM
Founder & Co-Owner
Fatmir is not only Limitless Albania’ main tour guide, he is also its owner and founder. With the willingness to bring a new concept in the tourism services, and after years working in tourism industry, he set out to find something that matched his personality, enabled him to meet new people and revolved around the local area he is so passionate about.
Fatmir started the company back in 2016. He has always been passionate about travel and tourism and wished to work within the industry from a young age. He began working as a tour guide at the end of 2011 when he led cultural tours of up to 16 people in his hometown of Gjirokaster. At the beginning of 2015 he became a Tour Leader and ran hundreds of trips up and down the country for the biggest companies in Albania. He also has experience running tourism promotional projects founded by UNESCO, in Gjirokaster. He is member of Tourism Office in Gjirokaster Municipality. Fatmir studied Economics at University of Tirana and subsequently completed a four-month course to obtain his tour guide license.
When he isn’t working you’ll find him spending time with his family, studying Albanian folklore, taking photographs and travelling around the world himself. Favourite Place in Albania : His hometown of Gjirokaster, Berat Albanian Riviera and Albanian Alps.
Fatmir is as local as they come. Born and raised in a mountainous village near Gjirokaster. He now lives in Tirana but has a perfect view of Albania from his home, so really he has one foot in the whole county! This authentic understanding and appreciation for the region shines through during his tours and punctuates everything he does. In addition, he is a highly experienced driver. He is also a qualified emergency first aider – although hopefully you won’t need to put that to the test!
I’m Fjona, born and raised in Korce, Southeast Albania. I’m the main point of contact with our clients and coordinate the bookings with Fatmir & Gesi, the driver guides.
I am also an experienced guide and have a general administrative support role within the company.
Originally from the Korca moved to Tirana in 2011 to study Arts and Design. After a successful career in graphic design, I went into publishing taking a position as Associate Editor writing for a design company producing programmes for events on the National Tourism Agency. Then I took a position with a design company, well known for its clients’ high environmental conscience.
I fell in love with Albanian Nature, History, Traditions etc. while traveling around with my best friend, now my fiancé Fatmir.
We do a hard work to pick up the right locations, hotels, restaurants, attractions and all the facilities to make your trip unique. All you have to do is enjoy.
Driver & Tour Guide
I’m Gesi Aliko, born and raised in Gjirokaster, South Albania.
After finishing High School in my hometown, I moved to Tirana to study Sports and Recreational Activities in University of Sports, Tirana. Also I hold a master degree in Tourism Management. In the meantime, I have worked as a freelancer tour guide for the biggest companies in Albania. The best part of this job is the cheer stories of dozens of curious travelers I have guided.
I also hold numerous qualifications from national and international organizations on Tourism Services, Outdoor Activities, Off-Road Driving etc.
We lead Limitless Albania with an unlimited desire to tell you our home country.