Discover the highlights of this fascinating, less visited destination from the saddle. Cycle along the shores of Lake Ohrid into the heart of the Grammoz Mountains and the tranquil Germenj valley.
Descending through the spectacular Vjosa gorge we reach the Ionian Sea and start our exploration of the turquoise Albanian Riviera.
Along the way, we visit the UNESCO listed sites of Gjirokaster, Butrint, and Berat and explore Albania’s rich cultural heritage through its archaeological ruins and local traditions.
- Cycle Albania – Stunning scenery, peaceful, traffic-free roads and great local food
- Albanian Riviera – Picturesque trails and villages
- Gjirokaster – Discover this historic UNESCO listed town
- Butrint – Visit the beautifully situated roman city
- Llogora National Park – Pine forests, mountain and sea scenery
- Lake Ohrid – Mountainous setting and access point to the remote town of Germenj
|DEPARTURE/RETURN LOCATION||International Airport of Tirana|
*Remember that this is a sample tour. All our tours can be adapted to your wishes. Simply get in touch to arrange your dream itinerary.