For those interested in visiting Albania this summer: simply book a flight and go! Yes, that’s true. That’s all you got to do.
- No restrictions.
- No additional requirements.
- Reasonable prices.
With a very good management of COVID-19 situation throughout the country, Albania makes it easy for tourists to join in this summer adventure. All you have to do is to wait 90 minutes or less for the result of a PCR-test done for 35€ at the Airport of Tirana.
No hustle and bustle, just an easy travel to this beautiful country, with the help of Limitless Albania.
- Commercial flights returned to Albania. We recommend that you contact your airlines regarding any boarding restrictions that may be in place.
- Wearing a mask outdoors is not mandatory, while indoor continues to remain mandatory.
- Starting of June 1st , there is a daily curfew from 11:00 pm until 6:00 am.
- Malls and shops are open with strict social distancing guidelines in place.
- Restaurants and cafes are open.
- All indoor activity centers reopened.
- Beaches are open.
- Outdoor exercise is permitted.
- Libraries and museums are open.
- Public transportation has resumed.
- All maritime and air borders have reopened.
Why visit Albania?
This lovely country has plenty to offer, starting from mountain ranges up to unspoiled beaches. It is the perfect place to visit if you are in search of a non-mass touristic destination. You will be introduced to breathtaking views, deep valleys and picturesque towns. The combination of twisting roads that go up to the mountains and the turquoise clear sea below it, would remind you of Amalfi Coast, but in a much cheaper version.
- The best beaches in Europe
Between Montenegro and Greece lies a hidden gem, full of beautiful unspoiled beaches waiting to be discovered. When visiting the country , head straight for the Albanian Riviera to discover the crystal blue waters, white sand beaches and 50lek coffees.
- Incredible historic sites
Albania is rich in UNESCO heritage sites and ancient castles. The real history of Albania dives deeper than just the communism and its leader, Enver Hoxha. There is so much you will get to learn about Albania’s history.
Historical ancient cities such as Gjirokastra, Berat and Butrint are a must in your holiday list.
- Pure Beauty
Albania is a paradise for all nature lovers. Heading North, you’ll find beautiful hikes; heading South you’ll find marvellous beaches. No wonder why people from all around the world adore the Albanian outdoors. Mountainous territory and natural wonders will offer a great deal to the ones that are fond of nature. Got inspired? Plan your trip with Limitless Albania. We will pleasley tailor for your interests!